• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Croat Mercenaries Joining Iraqi Insurgents

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

/Threadjack

Match, welcome aboard, and THANK YOU for your service...your insight/experience is more than welcome here.

Please let any of us know if we can help you with the "aviation thing."

Semper Fidelis!

End Threadjack/

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Match762 .... I forgot to ask you something.

If/when you check in again ... perhaps this thread (almost the *gasp* dreaded "GUN THREAD" *gasp* ... but not quite) I hear both sides of the question-- usually coming from those with an "agenda" .... soooooooooooo:

If you were going down the "mean streets" of, anywhere, loaded for bear --- would you prefer an AK-style or an AR-style??? Current, best of the design of either weapon --- which would you choose??

All things considered; ammo weight, ammo capability in built-up areas, collapsible or rifle stock, aftermarket stocks, slings, optics, vertical foregrip, weapon options, i.e. M203, etc. ... I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear the current "weight of opinion" --- or just yours. Most of my "gouge" comes from an Amigo who is a retired SEAL MCPO (retired?? Heck, he's still spending more time OCONUS than CONUS -- some retirement) but I would like your opinion.

Not to compare --- just to get another viewpoint to add to my mental database from someone who's got dirt on his boots. Thanks .....

Status
Not open for further replies.