• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cricket... cricket...

brownshoe

Contributor
Not to mention that the caption was obviously added digitally, most likely via MS Paint.
This is where Fred found the original picture:

Oops...edit. Deleted: "This photo is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without proper permission."

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For reasons unknown to me, logging on to AW has been nothing short of a 5% success rate for the past two months. The few times I've gotten on, and tried to post a reply…El Freezo. We'll see how this goes.
Probably due to all the Net Neutrality stuff going on.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For reasons unknown to me, logging on to AW has been nothing short of a 5% success rate for the past two months. The few times I've gotten on, and tried to post a reply…El Freezo. We'll see how this goes.

Sounds exactly like my NMCI success rate as of late when trying to use OWA option....with addition of the constantly appeared request to reenter my PIN.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try working with the Bureau. "We can't process that request, sir; the email wasn't digitally signed or encrypted." F*** you; it's an NMCI address. I'm a reservist. I have a laptop and a CAC reader and I can't encrypt things on OWA. Granted, I live 10 minutes from the NOSC, but still. It's the principle of the thing. Give me the tools to do my job.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sounds exactly like my NMCI success rate as of late when trying to use OWA option....with addition of the constantly appeared request to reenter my PIN.

Seriously. Why is it that I can't even scroll in an already opened email without having to enter my PIN? Grrrr....

Try working with the Bureau. "We can't process that request, sir; the email wasn't digitally signed or encrypted." F*** you; it's an NMCI address. I'm a reservist. I have a laptop and a CAC reader and I can't encrypt things on OWA. Granted, I live 10 minutes from the NOSC, but still. It's the principle of the thing. Give me the tools to do my job.

For the last two years (probably more), I can't open most encrypted emails in my Outlook when IN MY OFFICE. That's across two computers on two coasts. NMCI fixed for me at one point and it lasted for about 2 weeks. Then I gave up.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously. Why is it that I can't even scroll in an already opened email without having to enter my PIN? Grrrr....

For the last two years (probably more), I can't open most encrypted emails in my Outlook when IN MY OFFICE. That's across two computers on two coasts. NMCI fixed for me at one point and it lasted for about 2 weeks. Then I gave up.

So it's not just me then...figured as much; we're all in NMCI Pergatory!