• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crazy Lead/Lag

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Not really... picture from the boat today. I credit the weird blade shape to my phone's limited picture-taking abilities.

Attachments

• DSC00097.JPG
    DSC00097.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 236

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
squorch2 said:
Not really... picture from the boat today. I credit the weird blade shape to my phone's limited picture-taking abilities.
Interesting effect. Either the camera progressively saves its data over an extended "shutter" period, or the blades on that particular helo are made of gum rubber.

Brett

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Brett327 said:
Interesting effect. Either the camera progressively saves its data over an extended "shutter" period, or the blades on that particular helo are made of gum rubber.

Brett

My phone was doing the same thing when I was at the boat today too, different helo. Sure makes you think for a second when you look thru the camera and the blades are doing that though.

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
I think i like the gum rubber theory better than the shutter of the camera explanation....its a much cooler story to tell your friends.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
If a two-bladed rotor was leading and lagging, you're soon to have serious problems!