• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crane Collapse Destroys Skyhawk

Tim C

Old Fart
Check out my new post....31Dec 2011

I helped put this bird up there....the graduating kids one year moved it down the road but couldn't get it through the tube and left it...so the High school folks contacted me and wanted it pylonized...still has gear in it...looked great when they painted it...starting to Chip-n-flake now...but it's been 12 years.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tim C, thanks for the update, but please don't post multiple times simply to tell people to check out what you posted 3 posts ago. We see it, and that's a party foul.

Tim C

Old Fart
Tim C, thanks for the update, but please don't post multiple times simply to tell people to check out what you posted 3 posts ago. We see it, and that's a party foul.
A party Foul? ...thanks for being nice to the new guy !

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Easy there; just explaining the forum etiquette . . .

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Forum ettiqette also is that you add at least a minimal amount of info in your profile, so we can know a bit about who we are conversing with & your interest in Naval Aviation (No don't want your SSN or bank acct. no., lol).:eek:

BTW, thanks much for all your labor & many hours of volunteer work in saving another beloved Skyhawk from the scrap heap, BZ from BzB!:)

Tim C

Old Fart
Forum ettiqette also is that you add at least a minimal amount of info in your profile, so we can know a bit about who we are conversing with & your interest in Naval Aviation (No don't want your SSN or bank acct. no., lol).:eek:

BTW, thanks much for all your labor & many hours of volunteer work in saving another beloved Skyhawk from the scrap heap, BZ from BzB!:)

BzB I wear my info on my sleeve ....meaning I'm very open, I say what's on my mind and speak form the heart and very genuine, as far as profile goes I'm not stupid and know how to protect myself. (I'm sure you understand that!) I have an extensive aviation background (Military & Civilian) and know what I'm talking about....worked on 30+ types of airframes so cannot be bullshitted! I know what I'm talking about. If by chance I do not then I know who to talk to; to find out.
While I am new to the forum circuit I am not new to aviation an as such I will not except anything but the truth.

Ask me anything you wish, I will answer to the best of my ability and have the most educated that I am able...but it will always be honest ... if I do not know I will say. But I can get the info it... short order thanks for the opportunity to answer.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
as far as profile goes I'm not stupid and know how to protect myself. (I'm sure you understand that!)

Whoa, I wasn't implying in any way, that you were stupid, and yes I understand that. Having known that you were a major player in the rescue of the A-4...I knew you were aviation savvy, wasn't questioning that (or anything else really). We just appreciate a bit of general stuff if applicable (educ-coll, mil exp, etc.)...NOT mandatory, just helpful & often quite interesting & informative.

A couple of your posts seem overly defensive, I think you felt we were criticizing or questioning your qualifications or experience...we're not, just trying to 'get acquainted' with a new member. Welcome aboard!:)
BzB

Tim C

Old Fart
Whoa, I wasn't implying in any way, that you were stupid, and yes I understand that. Having known that you were a major player in the rescue of the A-4...I knew you were aviation savvy, wasn't questioning that (or anything else really). We just appreciate a bit of general stuff if applicable (educ-coll, mil exp, etc.)...NOT mandatory, just helpful & often quite interesting & informative.

A couple of your posts seem overly defensive, I think you felt we were criticizing or questioning your qualifications or experience...we're not, just trying to 'get acquainted' with a new member. Welcome aboard!:)
BzB
Bzb,

For that I m sorry, I do not want to be defensive maybe I was...