• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Counting down the days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big

USNA Class of 2008
Yeah I'm having problems with the distance, I can run the mile even at a 6 min pace no problem but even running at a 8:00 min/mile pace I get exhausted past 1.5miles. I'm beggin for skin cancer here going outside at any time of the day without SPF50 which I hate wearin, so I've been runnin treadmill alot. I'm sick of it though and planning on running just concrete tomorrow bright & early. We'll see how it goes, gotta get my endurance back up to how it was in HS

bigspy007

Can anyone give me any more information about peoples stats who get into NAPS and also Kings Point.......I'm really looking their as well as USNA but I am having a hard time finding people to talk to around me.

natashadoe

hey, i'll be headed to naps on the 15th too, well the 14th i'm going up early. who's your daughter? a bunch of us have been emailing eachother and we're trying to find some more girls. my email is natashadoe@yahoo.com.

DJV

NAPSmom05, my name is dave and I just graduated NAPS. I understand you talked to my friend cbd21 and you have questions about NAPS. Just shoot any questions on the forum or email me. If any oncoming NAPS students have any questions hit me as well.

DJV
NAPS class 2004

DJV

bigspy007, this year was the last year USMMA sent their kids to NAPS. I just graduated NAPS and I am going to KP. I don't know why USMMA isn't sending their kids to NAPS anymore, it might be politics. But they are sending their kids to New Mexico Military Institute (NMI) or recommending them to spend a year at a community college. Every year they send about 15-20 people who cannot get an appointment to USMMA to a school like NMI. This years class started with 17 and 10 graduated and got thier appointment to USMMA. The USNA sends about 250 kids to NAPS but the competition is harder. Any questions, shoot me an email or post a question on the forum. Later

DJV

Status
Not open for further replies.