• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CORTRAMID 2009 dates?

sbpilot

great news for me! (i think) my LT told me that because of my summer school, i'll be headed to San Diego for CORTRAMID! :D

she did say though that even if we have cars she wont allow us to drive around and leave base though. is that a new rule? (i don't have a car but was hoping to hitch rides to the beach and stuff and weekends) :confused:

Don't think that's a new rule. I went there last year and had my car. Made the entire experience ten times better because I could pretty much go do whatever, just had to be back by 2300 everyday. I wouldn't worry about it now.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At east when I went the rule was you couldn't use your car during working hours during the week, even if you had a break. After hours you could drive around on base, but the only place we were allowed to go off base (through the gate) were the NEX and all the stuff by it. On the weekends we could go wherever we wanted within liberty limits.