• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus roomated needed

C-BASS

Hi I am about to finish API here in Pensacola and will be heading down to Corpus in mid September. My detachment date is 10 Sep and I have one week for travel. My sister owns a house on the island where she lived while she was in primary, so I am just going to rent the place from her while I am down there. If anyone is looking for a really nice new place to live around that time, please let me know. Its 550 per month and half of utilities, almost brand new, in a great location, and has a garage for our toys/bikes. Also my sister says someone named MasterBates on here lived there for a bit. Let me know if you have any questions about the place.

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Its unfurnished, although C-Bass (my brother who has limited internet access) has some crap that he fits in a trailer attached to his truck. No sofa or whatever. If you have questions about the place (or about my brother) or want to see photos, write back or PM me. Thanks.