• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool T-6 pics

RootinTootin

Thought some people would enjoy these. Not sure where they are from though, I got them in an email from my dad. (hope the inline images work, they're my first inlines, hope I wasnt too awkward)

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I saw these pictures yesterday. Hard to believe they do that. Just a matter of time until one of them makes a little bit bigger splash...

NavyLonghorn

This goes out the salty guys. Whats the difference between incredible skill, and total stupidity? I have to think that I would never do something like this.. no matter how good I was. Is someone really good enough.. to mediate what is such an insane risk, inorder to make it worth whatever cool points they are getting?

Maybe its just because my squadron has a really large culture of ORM.. but this just seems retarded.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
NavyVance said:
This goes out the salty guys. Whats the difference between incredible skill, and total stupidity?

I'm not salty, far from it, but this applies to anything, not just aviation. There is a thin... THIN line. Kind of like genius and madness.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
NavyVance said:
In my opinion these guys are crossing it. Their is no mission necesity for this, its just really really dangerous showing off.

Mission necessity? They're civilians. :)

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
NavyVance said:
Haha. You know what I mean, this just seems pointless. 4 people trying very hard to get killed.

Either that or they are four people who figured if they would do something dumb enough they could end up being the subject of a post on air warriors :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
..... Never could under stand WHY anyone would do that.
I have come to realize that some people have more money than brains ... and too much time on their hands. Combustible mixture.

"Do YOU feel lucky .... "???

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
So.....does this count as being dangerous (with a bite...*propgun if you dont get it*)

hes just doing some in-flight engine work

AirMaint.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
I hope this was a revelation from years ago... cuz you're way to old to be fingering this out just now! :D
I read it the other day ... in a stall .... at the Exchange. :)