• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool T-45 Art

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Know of any locations that have amazing pieces of art like this for sale?

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Hey cisforsmasher! Isn't it about time you got some wings under your name? I mean, you're wearing them on your chest, so let's get a move on it! mods?

fresh

Naval Aviator and Harrier Jock
pilot
smasher....... too bad im not gonna stick around for ur ceremony...... but look fwd to seein u in a joint exercise...

Lobster

I grew up playing hockey in Minnesota. I skated with UND for a very short stint. Now I dominate the Corpus Christi adult hockey league :p

Beauty, I played three years of Junior "A" in Canada and I'm playing DIII at Elmira College right now. How are the skates down in Corpus? Do you get to play a lot with everything else going on?

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
Beauty, I played three years of Junior "A" in Canada and I'm playing DIII at Elmira College right now. How are the skates down in Corpus? Do you get to play a lot with everything else going on?

It's not a great league. There are 6 teams with about 12 guys on each team. 3 are studs, 3 can barely skate and the other six are decent. But its fun and when you're in flight school its a great way to blow off steam. I made every game I could, I even drove 50 min to Corpus every game as a student in Kingsville.

We put a bunch of guys together for a hockey tourney in San Antonio and we also went to an all military tournament in Vegas last year. That was a lot of fun.