• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool T-45 Art

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
I apologize for the poor photo, it looks much better in person, but I just picked this up from the local framing place in Kingsville. Its pretty big, it measures 20x30 inches. Some of you from VT-22 will recognize this as there is a copy hanging in the squadron bar. I plan on getting it framed and mounted, but I bought it first as it was the last copy they had. It looks like it was drawn by a (then) LTJG Tim "Flip" Wilson. Anyone know him, or know anything more about this drawing?

Attachments

• T-45.jpg
    T-45.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 576

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
I don't remember if I posted this already somewhere... but...
this one was done by LTJG Charles Wickware, awesome artist and new VT-21 SERGRAD

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    168.1 KB · Views: 337

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Flip and I went to NROTC together and later served as IP's at VAW-120. He bought a house in Virginia owned by a COD driver....it was a great party house. A few really good nights spent in that house :icon_smil

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
It seems like the more I read AW, the smaller the Naval Aviation community gets. Do you guys ALL know each other?

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
yes. ... intimately.
"Everybody back in the pile!"

southpark101_2D771689.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don't remember if I posted this already somewhere... but...
this one was done by LTJG Charles Wickware, awesome artist and new VT-21 SERGRAD

Didn't Wickware do the drawing on the wall outside VT-6 Ops Admin, also?

CHCKLISTCOMP

more Wickware art

I feel compelled to showcase some more of "Wick's" amazing art. It is about as custom of a gift you could get for someone and I am sure if you give enough time he can make it happen even with his new busy schedule.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 243

MasterBates

Wick's not that busy.. Put him in the RDO shack, he will have plenty of time to do art :D

(and I can stop working on my flightsuit tan)

MSkinsATC

pilot
Wick's a great guy, I helped to indoc his class at OCS! Funny dude, could never stop smiling though...ohh the memories from OCS!! Also a great artist, I am 99% sure he designed the artwork on their OCS shirts also.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
I feel compelled to showcase some more of "Wick's" amazing art. It is about as custom of a gift you could get for someone and I am sure if you give enough time he can make it happen even with his new busy schedule.

not just a great artist, but this lithograph was done as a surprise gift to a buddy... just goes to show the kind of guy he is. He's a total bro.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Wick's a great guy, I helped to indoc his class at OCS! Funny dude, could never stop smiling though...ohh the memories from OCS!! Also a great artist, I am 99% sure he designed the artwork on their OCS shirts also.

He did, we were in the same class. He did some pretty good drawings other than the class shirt too.