• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Naval Aviation Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

vance-bound

Dingo-

How did VX-9 treat you? I was stationed there from 96 to 98 at an AT2, now headed to Vance upon completion of API. Must be nice to fly the Navy's newest trainer. I'm sure the T-37 will provide plenty of fun!

Good luck,
Vance-bound

petescheu

VB-
The T-37 is the definition of ghetto-fabulous. I saw one of them while on xtry out of Moody and I couldn't believe the contrast, especially in the avionics. Although I guess you can't really compare something from the late 90s against something from the late 50s. Supposedly it's the trusty old trainer though... and they all smell of puke. Tell your friends if they are gonna do the A/F training they might as well just come to Moody and fly the T-6; def an awesome training platform as I'm sure dingo will attest to. Either way you should come out on top though for going to A/F training.
shoo

G

GunsVF-103

MOST AWESOME...
BZ to you!!
thumbup_125.gif

Video made me wish I had an ACM handle on top of m Desk for me to hold on to while I yell to the Driver to take us Faster....
OK, at first I was Iffy about decideing if I wanyted to Fly with VX-9, bu now I know for sure, I Got to get my Six into the Vampires!!!
batman_125.gif

now I feel good that Managed to get my own VX-9 Nametag when they visited Nellis last month....

Fredster809

That first one made me miss the carrier and think I would like Hornets over P-3's. I wil probably still try and get P-3's but I don't think I would be disapointed with F-18's

cricechex

It isn't Naval aviation, but here is the link to what is said to be a blackhawk taking out the bad guys at night.

http://www.uselessjunk.org/videos/black_hawk_shooting.wmv

Disregard the websight it came from,
cricechex
AME2STA2USNA

Status
Not open for further replies.