• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Kids Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip26

FRS Slave
I saw one of you fricking geniuses posting on a "cool kids only" forum on Airwarriors at work (VT7). I want an invite. I have logged serious blue chair time, I need something other than 1.6 Hour UNO games.

"insert motivational quote here"

-Thanks

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
you have to click register or somesuch, then one of us who's a mod can approve it. i dont think we can just add names... if so, ill mess with it.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
UserCP -> Group Memberships -> Private Advanced Jets -> Join Group

then I'll approve it.

Kip26

FRS Slave
I think that was it

I guess thats what it was. I just figured I might get the invite or whatever.

Kip26

FRS Slave
You guys are helpfull. I sent my request. I will have to go help others now. This site is helpfull for the newb but he/she has to know where to look. I try to help the OCS kid know where to park in Pensacola and the TS kid find the chick in Meridian with a full grill of teeth.

Acoustix99

pilot
Poor choice??? He's only concerned for how you poor unfortunate souls will end up - just because he cares :)

Reactions: bch

Gunny

Kip,
Glad you made it. Life was boring around here without you. You always were the slow starter....so you made it to airwarriors with 4 months left in flight school. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on the UNO thing. I have got to be up for my 1000hr blue chair patch.

Gunny

Status
Not open for further replies.