• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

contract length?

rittle

Anyone, who has signed one recently, know what the contract length is for a USMC air contract? Thanks

Deror

How can I make this thread more awkward?
Thread resurrection:
Does anyone know what the V-22 contract length is? I've met a few guys in the last couple weeks that selected them but have no idea how long the USMC owns them for.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Thread resurrection:
Does anyone know what the V-22 contract length is? I've met a few guys in the last couple weeks that selected them but have no idea how long the USMC owns them for.

There should be a tiltrotor clause in your contract. It's probably the same as helos.

Shouldn't matter because it's eight years for rotary and fixed-wing now. As of when I signed my pre-ship paperwork for Seniors in 2010.

Deror

How can I make this thread more awkward?
Just dug out my OQR. Yep, 300 words for attention to detail.

For anyone else using the search function, I signed my contract in 2007 and it's 8yrs for jets, 6yrs for all other platforms.