• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conflicting OCS Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Did anyone else notice that the different lists that the Navy has on what to bring to OCS are different? The website tells us to bring a flashlight one of the books my recruiter gave doesn't say anything about a flashlight. The website even goes so far as to tell you what type of underwear to bring!
Does it really matter if I'm not exact on what to bring, or am I concerned about stupid stuff?What is everyone else going by, the website or the information from the recruiters? I'm curious to know how wrong I am on stuff to bring.

Jason Williams

Hey bring a flashlight, like a mini maglight. As far as the underwear goes kinda of depends on your class team. Mine doesnt care and its no big deal but I've heard of some who say whitey tighty's or nothing else. Bring what your comfortable with.

Ed Williams

Jason, How many sets of civilian clothes, if any, should we bring? Also, did you bring down a seperate blanket?
ed

Jason Williams

They tell you not to bring a blanket but ive used since week 2. I brought all my cloths because i will be staying here after OCS and the Navy pay to move my stuff here since this is TAD for me. If you want more info or lack off info about that from me just ask. Bring a flashlight and a alarm clock. It can plug into the wall or use batt. Gotta go to Honor gaurd practice see ya.

Walker

thanks deltaVmax, I'm not sure what class numberI'm in but my orders say to report on june 10th. And welcome to the forum.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Hey a quick question
why am i going to need a flashlight at OCS??
also does anyonw have anyidea's about a hotel to say in on the 9th??

Jeff29

Science Project
The people who actually go to bed at lights out are generally the same people who don't do so well on tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.