• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

condtional release question

JohnH

My recruiter just said the NRC wants to know the end date for my contract with the Army and that if it was under 6 months.
My end date is in April of 2018 as it is now. My conditional release is signed through October this year.
Will that pose a problem that my date is still about 2 years off or that it was signed by my Commander an O-5?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My recruiter just said the NRC wants to know the end date for my contract with the Army and that if it was under 6 months.
My end date is in April of 2018 as it is now. My conditional release is signed through October this year.
Will that pose a problem that my date is still about 2 years off or that it was signed by my Commander an O-5?

Thank you for your help.

No, NRC just wanted to see that you weren't in a 6 month bubble trying to decide if you're going to reenlist or separate. The whole point of a conditional release is to approve a break in service to affiliate with another service.

JohnH

No, NRC just wanted to see that you weren't in a 6 month bubble trying to decide if you're going to reenlist or separate. The whole point of a conditional release is to approve a break in service to affiliate with another service.

Thank you.
I just hope the fact this question has come up hasn't delayed my packet going to the board next week.
My recruiter did say last week that my kit was with the program manager for Intel awaiting the March board. So I am assessing it is "at the board."
Does that mean the same thing?

exNavyOffRec

Thank you.
I just hope the fact this question has come up hasn't delayed my packet going to the board next week.
My recruiter did say last week that my kit was with the program manager for Intel awaiting the March board. So I am assessing it is "at the board."
Does that mean the same thing?

If they asked that question that means it probably isn't at board, RUFiO said they already put out the list of who was sent to board. contact your recruiter.

JohnH

If they asked that question that means it probably isn't at board, RUFiO said they already put out the list of who was sent to board. contact your recruiter.
I am waiting to hear back from my recruiter now. Here's hoping and praying it is either at the board or can still make it.