• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Concerned about prepping for ATSB

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
ehh, ASTB isn't too hard... its actually easier than the SATs in my opinion. study the aviation/nautical knowledge part since that is something new to alot of people (like me, with an econ degree). and mechanical section can be tricky too but easy when you understand few concepts. look for the astb gouge. since everyone says this, i will do the same. use the darn search function and put it on an alter and worship it like it's your savior, because it is. =) k thanks.

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Yeah, self-confidence is important. Before I took the test, I looked at myself in the mirror, told myself I was beautiful, and I did well!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Yeah, self-confidence is important. Before I took the test, I looked at myself in the mirror, told myself I was beautiful, and I did well!
Yeah, I kept my left arm flexed (Im right handed)to expose my bicep that I would kiss between problems the second time I took the test. My scores did improve...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Did I go something like this?

***Ziiiip***
"I'm a star... That's right, I'm a big, bright shining star."
***Ziiiip***

87897329_058fafbc28.jpg

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Hello all.

I've been talking to a recruiter for a while now and I'm trying to get into the BDCP program. My worry is the initial test. How bad can I score? I just finished my Associates in Criminal Justice and I did well with the math, but im looking at the ARCO study guide and for the first time I don't feel as smart as I know I'm. Is there anytest test I can take to prepare myself for the entrance exam?

Thanks,
:eek:

You can research some more ASTB info here also.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2005443

This one is the best threads, which was recently updated.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/announcement.php?f=43