• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Computers at TBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I've heard Navy OCS guys get Palm Pilots issued. I'm surprised the USMC doesn't have us buy our own flight suits as little of the budget as we get.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
No, no joke. I had heard rumors but nothing definitive. I came from the day when they used to issue "Mickey Mouse Boots" as cold weather gear. I was just curious.

Howdy Crowbar, How's life in The Big Sleep. Have a beer for me at the "Hawk." I see your an Eva fan. If I remember, I'll see if I can get you an autograph. Her Mom lives a few homes down from my brother in law.

Semper Fly, Frumby

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
Crowbar said:
Supposedly Comcast is "coming soon" to Camp Barrett. Sprint DSL is about as unreliable as it gets. It's really weird how some wings of the barracks can get access while others can't. Today (Friday) is the first time we have had access since last Saturday. Other rooms never missed a beat. Weird...

Crowbar, I talked to the Sprint lady about how the DSL service was so bad for a few weeks. Apparently someone in O'Bannon hooked up their router backwards, so the IP addresses for EVERYONE using DSL was coming from his router and it screwed everything up. She said they fixed the problem, installed a new server (or something like that) and have yet to restore his internet access. :icon_smil

Taxman2A

War were declared.
PSno23 said:
Crowbar, I talked to the Sprint lady about how the DSL service was so bad for a few weeks. Apparently someone in O'Bannon hooked up their router backwards, so the IP addresses for EVERYONE using DSL was coming from his router and it screwed everything up. She said they fixed the problem, installed a new server (or something like that) and have yet to restore his internet access. :icon_smil

Ok... either they employ a VERY BIZARRE topology on that network, or that is a bull**** excuse. I'm leaning towards the latter.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Crowbar. You'll probably wanna slap me for this, but who the hell is Eva Longoria? She's hot, i'll give you that....but who the hell?...

Crowbar

None
She used to be on one of the soaps, now she's on Desperate Housewives. I generally don't watch TV but for her I can make an exception.

KBayDog

Too bad she's not on while you're waiting for the word. Then again, you could always tape it and watch her throughout the week...

Crowbar

None
Yeah, I don't even have cable here so I have to go without for now. And by the way, what are you doing up so early?

Status
Not open for further replies.