• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Competitive for marine aviation...?

MacDaddy

Hey, just exploring my options. I will have my mechanical engineering degree in May (3.0 GPA). I can 300 the PFT. Prior enlisted Air Force.

But here's the thing. I turn 30 in August. And although I feel I have peaked physically and mentally, from what I've read this could a problem.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, just exploring my options. I will have my mechanical engineering degree in May (3.0 GPA). I can 300 the PFT. Prior enlisted Air Force.

But here's the thing. I turn 30 in August. And although I feel I have peaked physically and mentally, from what I've read this could a problem.

Thank you for your time.
I was prior service enlisted as well, talked to a Marine Corps OSO and they said 29 was a hard cut off with no possibility of waiver. I'd be very curious to hear if they tell you something different.