• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioning physical for Air Force enlisted to Navy Officer

TyKing

pilot
Hey guys, I'm currently active duty enlisted Air Force and I'm trying to get some info on getting my commissioning physical for my OCS package. I've search the forums for some more info on it, but cant find a answer to this question. Can I have the whole process done through an Air force Hospital and just use my Air force provider to do my Physical and fill out my DD 2808, 2807-1, and 2807-2 forms? Or does it have to be done by a Navy provider? I was told I can have the dental done through Air Force, but I want to know can I do the whole process through my Air Force provider and N3M still accept it? I'm currently stationed at Okinawa, Japan so I cant just go to MEPS. However there is a Naval Hospital here that I can use as well.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, I'm currently active duty enlisted Air Force and I'm trying to get some info on getting my commissioning physical for my OCS package. I've search the forums for some more info on it, but cant find a answer to this question. Can I have the whole process done through an Air force Hospital and just use my Air force provider to do my Physical and fill out my DD 2808, 2807-1, and 2807-2 forms? Or does it have to be done by a Navy provider? I was told I can have the dental done through Air Force, but I want to know can I do the whole process through my Air Force provider and N3M still accept it? I'm currently stationed at Okinawa, Japan so I cant just go to MEPS. However there is a Naval Hospital here that I can use as well.

I answered your question yesterday, so no you didn’t search.

TyKing

pilot
I answered your question yesterday, so no you didn’t search.
My bad, I just needed a little clarification, but from this reply I assume “ it doesn’t matter” as I can just use my Air Force provider for the full physical. I appreciate you answering my question from before.