• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioned!! - Done Deal!

The Riddick

IP Officer, USNR
All,

It’s officially done! I just commissioned into the USNR as of last Thursday and uniforms have been purchased/fitted, with everything going on, this was my first chance to post and let everyone know.

I’ll still lurk around this forum since it was one of my best resources through the commissioning process. In addition, I met a few awesome people along the way that I intend to keep in touch with indefinitely.

I wish everyone the best in their efforts and if there is anything I can help out with or answer, let me know.

KBayDog

Congratulations!

I’ll still lurk around this forum since it was one of my best resources through the commissioning process. In addition, I met a few awesome people along the way that I intend to keep in touch with indefinitely.

Or, instead of just lurking, you could share your very current information and experiences...and make yourself one of the "best resources" for others currently in the commissioning process.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Doing the USNR dircom thing is competitive and a general pain in the butt. Good for you. Congrats.

Becks

Becks
Congrats! Still waiting on mine, Chief has the COMDOCS sitting there but no clearance yet and thus no bar. Any suggestions? Im seriously beginning to think the fact that my clearance at work is in adjudication at the same time may be indicative that the two investigations are slowing each other down...

Well, recruiter called today and said that he got an email stating that my commissioning documents should arrive the first week of October. So here's to hoping......