• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissary - Love it or Leave it.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Here's a fun little tidbit for those of your Exchange shoppers out there. I just found out today that the Exchange is NOT an authorized Apple retailer. We bought a laptop from them that ended up having a battery that wouldn't charge. When we went to Apple to have it replaced they informed us of that gem. In Jax at least, the Apple stores are not fond of the Nex at all since they pretend to be official. Along with the fact that there was only about 30 days left on the warranty. Apparently since they aren't an authorized reseller, the warranty starts the day the NEX buys the machine, not when they sell it to you. It also explains why they continue to sell discontinued models for full price well after everyone else has either discounted them, or gotten rid of them.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
That Super HEB in Flour Bluff was phenomenal. I still have dreams of all of the beers. All of the BEERS!

*sigh* I miss Shiner Bock.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Here's a fun little tidbit for those of your Exchange shoppers out there. I just found out today that the Exchange is NOT an authorized Apple retailer. We bought a laptop from them that ended up having a battery that wouldn't charge. When we went to Apple to have it replaced they informed us of that gem. In Jax at least, the Apple stores are not fond of the Nex at all since they pretend to be official. Along with the fact that there was only about 30 days left on the warranty. Apparently since they aren't an authorized reseller, the warranty starts the day the NEX buys the machine, not when they sell it to you. It also explains why they continue to sell discontinued models for full price well after everyone else has either discounted them, or gotten rid of them.
Not true of the NEX at Pearl Harbor or the AAFES at Hickman. I've talked to the Apple rep at both who sits with their dispalays and plays salesman.