• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Command recieve FS letter?

SharkBait

My command is asking me if they should look in message traffic or if the command triad will receive an email some other way. I searched the forums but putting FS or final select in the search bar isn't helpful for how often they are used. Any priors know?

Here is a quote from my results on BOL;

• Professionally recommended. **There is no further action is required on the member's part. This is not a select at this point.** There are two Yes votes required to be final selected. One vote comes from the community boards (which the Y represents). Next, Navy Recruiting Command (NRC) will now send your medical documents through the medical review process here at NRC for commissioning standards. Once Physically Qualified (PQ) letter is issued we will forward your recommendation to the director of OCS Accessions here at NRC for final review and final vote. If final vote, this is the second vote, is given for selection than your command will be notified via email form the OCS desk here at NRC with Select letter, OCS class date and Service Agreement for the designator that you were final selected for.

This was also at the end

Your chain-of-command will be notified with final results. If there are any issues with your medical review for commissioning standards, we will contact you directly. If you are contacted for medical issues please print and present the medical review letter to your medical provider so they can address and provide you with the requested documents.

exNavyOffRec

Here is a quote from my results on BOL;

• Professionally recommended. **There is no further action is required on the member's part. This is not a select at this point.** There are two Yes votes required to be final selected. One vote comes from the community boards (which the Y represents). Next, Navy Recruiting Command (NRC) will now send your medical documents through the medical review process here at NRC for commissioning standards. Once Physically Qualified (PQ) letter is issued we will forward your recommendation to the director of OCS Accessions here at NRC for final review and final vote. If final vote, this is the second vote, is given for selection than your command will be notified via email form the OCS desk here at NRC with Select letter, OCS class date and Service Agreement for the designator that you were final selected for.

you copying and pasting this makes several things now make sense, I think BOL should update their blurb, mainly since you have to be PQ before going to board.

HM3 San

Hi all! I'm a selectee from the September IDC board. I was wondering what is the next step? I understand our COC will be notified, how long is the wait until your COC is notified of your OCS date? Should we call OCS Helpdesk to find out our dates? I'm lost right now. Thanks for the help.