• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cometchat installed

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Testing new chat program. You should see it at the bottom of the page. You have the option to turn it off and deselt it with the down arrows on the right hand bottom.

phrogpilot73

I like what I see so far - and it looks like it integrates with XenForo as well. If someone was online, I'd chat with them now and really tell you what I think!!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, the xenforo bit is what keyed me to this new chat program. I continue to watch that forum software develop, and I am leaning more and more to switching over to that in the months to come.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not visible on my iPhone or iPad. Works fine on the Mac. Other than that, great to have! Thanks!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not visible on my iPhone or iPad. Works fine on the Mac. Other than that, great to have! Thanks!
Unfortunately it doesn't work on either iphone or ipad. They do have a plugin to enable it, but I dont feel like spending the $200 bones for it.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So it was working great for me initially on Safari for Mac. Now I get "?" icons on the buttons on the bottom bar and "New Messages..." flashing across the header when I don't have any. Works good on Firefox for Mac though. Odd?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So it was working great for me initially on Safari for Mac. Now I get "?" icons on the buttons on the bottom bar and "New Messages..." flashing across the header when I don't have any. Works good on Firefox for Mac though. Odd?

Restarted Safari and deleting cookies fixed it.