• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Combat Time . . . .

hscs

pilot
Spool down, bro. I was being facetious. Hence the "snowflake" garbage. Happy to get your non-combat CVW-5 jimmies rustled, though. ;) Bro.]..

This whole bit reminds me of a saying - those that say the most have done the least, and those that have done the most say the least......

Python

pilot
Contributor
This whole bit reminds me of a saying - those that say the most have done the least, and those that have done the most say the least......

What does it say when someone says something about themselves and a different communit?.

"I have been to the tip of the spear and there were no Hornets there." -- an HCS-4 pilot

(Accuracy of the statement not withstanding).

hscs

pilot
What does it say when someone says something about themselves and a different communit?.

"I have been to the tip of the spear and there were no Hornets there." -- an HCS-4 pilot

(Accuracy of the statement not withstanding).
Quote wasn't in that context - a very long story behind it, but I can see it can be misconstrued. No offense was meant to any community.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Just to contribute for currency...

CVW-8 gets one point for logging green ink, two points for employing ordnance. No caveats for hours or anything else. 20 points to get a medal.

And yes, after employing as much ordnance as we did, I can count on one hand the people who DIDN'T earn an air medal.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."

CVW-8 gets one point for logging green ink, two points for employing ordnance. No caveats for hours or anything else. 20 points to get a medal.

And yes, after employing as much ordnance as we did, I can count on one hand the people who DIDN'T earn an air medal.

From the pics I've seen on Navy.mil you folks have been busy - nice work!

sickboy

pilot

Both of the helo squadrons

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None

Do the Growler guys get 2 points for MRAD - On?