• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Colorado Skiing Deals

jacob180

pilot
My wife and I are going skiing at Keystone, CO for Christmas while searching for deals I found this site http://www.rockymountainblue.com/libertypass.htm. I haven't actually purchased the pass yet, but it seems legit. A 4 of 6 days pass that I would purchase would cost me $229/person that time of year, so it's a pretty sweet deal. It'll save us $140 and the site has a number to call for lodging and activity deals as well. I haven't checked that out yet. Hope somebody finds this useful.

k_smittay

If you are active duty military, alot of ski resorts offer season passes for $80-150. Eldora ski resort offers them for $99 bucks, and a regular lift ticket is $50-60.

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Or you could go to Squaw/Northstar/Heavenly in Tahoe and ski for free...

S3b_viking

Breck, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek all offer $45 all day tickets if you go up to the window. That's what they did last year, and I expect them to do the same thing. A-Basin had $30 tickets. Call the resorts. Almost all offer special military deals without having to pay the $110 regular ticket during the X-mas season.

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
Beware....

As a current resident of the Keystone/Breckenridge/Copper area... I can only tell you how crappy the snow is thus far (little snow = fewer runs, added to 100,000+ Denverites with ski passes = Long ass lift lines for now). I'm skeptical about it being much better in 20 days. I hear Whistler's got a ton of snow though, if that's an option for you. Cheers.

gunnar_034

Keystone is a very busy resort, especially on the weekends. If you have a chance, I would check out Beaver Creek in Avon, Colorado. Not as many people, plus their shuttle buses will pick you up at the parking lot and drop you off near the ticket office. Your lift ticket will be good not only at Keystone, but also Vail and Beaver Creek, something to keep in mind. I've been to all three and had a blast, but Beaver Creek had a lot less traffic and the runs are just as good. Beaver Creek also has the best liquor store west of the Mississippi, Beaver Liquors :D.

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
not that they have good military deals, but Silver Star in BC is probably the best place I have ever been for skiing, something about that place is just awesome.