• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Collegiates don't need N3M letter before getting sent to board?

JimIII

Just wanted to clear up something. My OR told me that for CEC collegiates, an N3M letter is not needed to send a package to the board. I already went to MEPS and was found medically cleared and about a week after that I received an email that my package was fully submitted to the board.

Even though MEPS found me medically qualified and my package was submitted to the board, does N3M still need to find me medically cleared?

exNavyOffRec

Just wanted to clear up something. My OR told me that for CEC collegiates, an N3M letter is not needed to send a package to the board. I already went to MEPS and was found medically cleared and about a week after that I received an email that my package was fully submitted to the board.

Even though MEPS found me medically qualified and my package was submitted to the board, does N3M still need to find me medically cleared?
If everything goes well you may never know N3M cleared you, unless there was an issue I didn't bother telling my candidates.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

An N3M letter is required to apply, however there can be exceptions at times - usually coordinated between the recruiter and CNRC.