• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Colleges and Majors

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I can't tell you how many times someone's asked me what my major was, and then asks, "And that relates to naval aviation how?" In the end, I don't care. I loved my major, my job is awesome, that's all that matters.

Yea, screw those guys. My response is either "what the f*** else am I supposed to do with a poli sci degree?" or "i don't build the damn planes, I just fly 'em!" Echo the sentiment...major in what interests you, and if you find that what you thought would interest you is boring you or starts to suck balls, think about doing it for the rest of your life. Once you've thought about that, go down to the deans office and change the major. College isn't supposed to be about learning...if it was, we would have gotten done way faster.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yea, screw those guys. My response is either "what the f*** else am I supposed to do with a poli sci degree?" or "i don't build the damn planes, I just fly 'em!" Echo the sentiment...major in what interests you, and if you find that what you thought would interest you is boring you or starts to suck balls, think about doing it for the rest of your life. Once you've thought about that, go down to the deans office and change the major. College isn't supposed to be about learning...if it was, we would have gotten done way faster.

How fast did you get done? :p

jtmedli

pilot
College isn't supposed to be about learning...if it was, we would have gotten done way faster.

I know people who did this...they are 22, graduated Magna Cum Whatever the hell they call it, never had alcohol, don't know what the opposite sex looks like, and couldn't find downtown on a map!!

I'll take my college experience over theirs.

BUDU

Bucknell University, dual BA in Theatre and Economics. I'm actually on scholarship for performance. Econ is my "legit" major since my father basically said "I'll be damned if I send you to college for four years to become a waiter." Guess that's not a concern anymore.