• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

college programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Talk To A Unit About Being A Jc Transfer Student. A Unit Is The Best Source For Info.

spiritmachine23

im gonna be going to U of M in the winter semester next year and i was wondering if its possible to join the ROTC in the second semester? or do you have to start at the begining of the year?

Crowbar

None
Most units will let college programmers start whenever. Call/go up there first, though to find out for sure.

snizo

Supply Officer
You may not be able to get a scholarship until the Fall semester, but (as crowbar said) you can join as a college programmer anytime.

(Skipping back a bit) Our unit stopped wearing uniforms for about a week after 9/11 -- I guess our staff was afraid we would be targets? (We are in the middle of a big city). We've never had any problems on campus with people doing anything to someone in uniform. Our campus is pretty apathetic to just about anything political, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.