• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Cockpit" renamed "Box Office"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I'd hate to meet these babes in a dark alley ....

ai092705a4.jpg

Bolter

pilot
I don't even know what to say about that picture. That aircraft needs to have a whole different CRM class and ORM matrix.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
it is not just a pic of an all-female flight crew, but a pic of an all-female flight crew where a majority are Packin' HEAT! :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
This thread: "Cockpit" renamed "Box Office" ...

Sooooooo .... does this mean that we will have to revisit the tried and true concept of the inflight "Box Lunch" ??? :eek:

lastboxlunchesvp2.jpg

*sigh* ... sometimes, when I have nothing else to do ... I miss 'em....

Greasy cold chicken, a dry bologna sandwich, chips, an apple, candy bar, freeze-dry coffee, powdered cream, and a pack of smokes .... YUMMY !!! :D

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
it is not just a pic of an all-female flight crew, but a pic of an all-female flight crew where a majority are Packin' HEAT! :D

NOPE, they are all packin' HEAT. The ones in the middle are wearing their "Don Johnson" shoulder holsters.

-ea6bflyr ;)

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I see all packing aviation rated typyes, regardless of service, but wtf do i know...

[here quiets the no-nothing...]