• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Cliff's Notes" Version of Discovery Channel Terrorists Manifesto...

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I actually kinda agree with him on point 2. I'm sick of all these shows about people and their giant amounts of progeny. Granted, I'm Catholic and I think it's pretty awesome for those who can have large families, but there have been way too many shows about it. That, and shows about midgets.

81montedriver

pilot
yeh basically it's all about women who were so fat that they didn't realize they were pregnant. They just thought they were getting fatter. Or maybe that's the show "I didn't know I was pregnant." There are too many of these dam shows!

jtmedli

pilot
yeh basically it's all about women who were so fat that they didn't realize they were pregnant. They just thought they were getting fatter. Or maybe that's the show "I didn't know I was pregnant." There are too many of these dam shows!

Wow...and I thought "Jersey Shore" was bad. "Obese and Pregnant" makes it look like a cinematic masterpiece.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I gave up cable years ago. All of you are doing a great job filling me with regret on that decision </sarcasm>. :)

SWACQ

pilot
Contributor
+1

Haven't paid for cable in over 2 years. Only time I miss it is football season. Just found out I can get ESPN3 (streaming video) through playon so I think I'm set.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I love TLC reality programming. Chances are, if you have a show on TLC about your life, it makes me feel better about mine everytime it's on tv.

GreenLantern330

Wait...there's a show called "Obese and Pregnant"? Seriously?

I know they have "I didn't know I was pregnant," which some of the cases the women were so fat they really did think they were just getting fatter as 81montedriver said. However, there's also another show called something along the lines of "pregnant and _____" where they do something different each episode. One was pregnant and obese, another was pregnant and an alcoholic, etc. Either way reality tv sucks.

yak52driver

Contributor
If aliens are out there monitoring our signals and pick up reality tv, they won't visit because they won't think there's any intelligent life here...

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm glad that they no longer announce themselves as "The Learning Channel," and are now just "TLC." Because God knows, there's no learning going on around there.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I gave up cable years ago. All of you are doing a great job filling me with regret on that decision </sarcasm>. :)

+2. Local Cox charging $70+ for basic cable+interwebs was the final straw. Can't say I miss it at all.....too much to study when I get home anyway these days to actually enjoy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I've seriously considered dumping cable and just keeping my netflix account. With a Wii, Iphone, PS3, or Xbox you can watch pretty much anything streamed instantly. If HBO gets on board, cable's going bye bye.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I've seriously considered dumping cable and just keeping my netflix account. With a Wii, Iphone, PS3, or Xbox you can watch pretty much anything streamed instantly. If HBO gets on board, cable's going bye bye.

Done, brother.

Netflix and Hulu are the bomb. I think that sports coverage may be an issue, but that's what bars are for!