• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CLEP for Nuclear Officer Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

cierno31

Do the evaluators of your officer application package look down on the CLEP? Do they pay more attention to a class you passed at a college than to a CLEP? I'm asking this because I need to pass 1 semester of both college level physics and calculus in order to be eligible for the Nuclear Officer Program. Someone told me that they allow you to pass the CLEP for both physics and calculus if you don't have any college units in those subjects.
Also, if you have sub-par SAT scores but you have a college degree, do you have to retake the SAT? According to the information I received, you need a 1140 score. If anyone can help me with this subject I would really appreciate it.

bigwillystyle

Actually, you can't CLEP those courses according to the OCS Application. You need actual grades.

http://neds.nebt.daps.mil/Directives/1420/four.pdf

sorry Cierno31

-ET3

Status
Not open for further replies.