• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cleared HOT - Issue 8 Cover - Its a Cool Shot

HeliOps

CH8_cover.2.jpg
Okay everyone here is the cover of Cleared HOT Issue 8, the first issue that now covers all of military aviation. We have some shit hot in there including a great feature on the cover aircarft :)

Got heaps of other cool shit in there so if you want to go onto the VIP list for freebie download link then send me a PM with just your email address, either work or home, either is fine. All info is kept confidential and only used to send you the download link each issue.

draad

In all seriousness, what is the deal with their fighters having a "phallic" feature between their engines? Didn't the SU's have this as well? What does that particular feature have to contribute to performance?

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
From Wikipedia...

"In the aircraft's tail sting is an N-011M rearward facing radar, which has a 120° view horizontally and in elevation." (Su-37)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
makes it easier to mount the little wooden dowels on the models when you're talking through a form flight.

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
From Wikipedia...

"In the aircraft's tail sting is an N-011M rearward facing radar, which has a 120° view horizontally and in elevation." (Su-37)

I am guessing you were just giving a generic reply concerning the Flanker-wanker... but just so nobody gets confused, that is NOT an SU-37 on the magazine cover.

jmcquate

Contributor
I don't think if that aircraft goes into production, it will not be with those engeins. They will with be a thrust vectoring system.