• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Classing up for API

A buddy of mine moved down here this past thursday (one week from yesterday) IFS complete and he has day zero of API today. So much for a paid vacation huh. Don't worry though, IFS is backed up so those that still need it will have a wait.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
As it stands right now, some Lts will have to wait 9-10 months for IFS. We got pushed back a few months. I'm having a great vacation though!

maltwin1

My boyfriend is going through TBS right now and he completed IFS before he started. He did it at the Shannon Airport near Fredericksburg, but some people did the course near Dulles.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
A buddy of mine moved down here this past thursday (one week from yesterday) IFS complete and he has day zero of API today. So much for a paid vacation huh. Don't worry though, IFS is backed up so those that still need it will have a wait.

I am currently having the same experience. I arrived 19 Sep IFS complete (from 2005), had my phys today, and am scheduled to start Friday.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The A-Pool load ebbs and flows. Biggest in the summer with USNA and ROTC graduations, another surge in Dec-Feb, normally smallest in the late spring. Your wait may vary.

As for stash jobs, if you're coming in during peak seasons, it wouldn't hurt to line up one of your choice rather than rely on the Fickle Finger of Fate. Or you can stand real still, hope you don't get tapped, and enjoy a month or so of beach time. Player's choice.