• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

classes at another school

PJ81

FS SNA
I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken classes at a different school (than the one currently attending) while in BDCP, and if so is there a process for doing this? I know it can be difficult to change your degree completion plan, but if it's the same class, just at a different school does it make a difference?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I had 18 AP credits from highschool and took an online course at another school online while at college during BDCP. I never said a word to my recruiter. It simply appeared on my transcript (at MY college) once I got credit and all was right in the world. If your college will give you credit for it, then it will show up on your university's transcript and you don't need to worry about it.

I filled out a "default" degree completion plan. I finished school on time and had no one question me. I took a few liberties in the actual completion of my degree. If you submit a degree completion plan and don't finish your degree on time, expect some questions, otherwise as long as you get done on time, no one cares.

Hope that answers your question.