• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CLASS TEAM STORIES

CalicoJack

I'm sure you've all got some stories to tell regarding your class team - and what a better place to tell them! I bet a lot of us who are in the queue waiting to go to OCS would like to hear about what it's really like. I've heard a little about RPT, the Rose Garden and drill sessions. Do they really only send RDC's who can max out all PFA events? I'm not sure I would be able to keep up in a formation run :-/

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm sure you've all got some stories to tell regarding your class team - and what a better place to tell them! I bet a lot of us who are in the queue waiting to go to OCS would like to hear about what it's really like. I've heard a little about RPT, the Rose Garden and drill sessions. Do they really only send RDC's who can max out all PFA events? I'm not sure I would be able to keep up in a formation run :-/

These are all good questions that have either already been answered in the OCS thread or can be answered locally. More than likely your NRD or even OR has a Ensign on OHARP duty who can field these questions and a lot more that you might have.