• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class 11-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good to find a couple of others going in at the same time. Dave and Tahoe, I'll see you there. Also, a question. Does anyone have info on the depth perception test they use? I've heard some people have difficulty with the Verehoeff (little black box test), but some people have used one of the more modern looking machines with raised cirles on the inside. Just curious.

Sam

SNA Russell

Sam,

When I went through MEPS, they had me take the depth perception test with the circles on the inside. It seemed like a pretty fair test to me.

Rory

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rory,
Thanks. Yeah, the one I took with the circles seemed pretty fair. I was just curious about the other one I'd heard of.

Sam

Tahoe

Sam!!

11-02 it is!!! What's your story, shoot me a e mail if you have time, maybe you, Dave, and I can get together before hand or something.

david_sabo@udlp.com

My last day of work will be the 18th so hopefully you'll get this before then.

-Dave Sabo

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Hey when you guys see the December 8th class in poopie week, give us a little motivation. I am starting with two other guys here from UF.

Dave

Dave Shutter

Dec. 8 class...man, Poopie week and then a two week X-mas vacation! What a way to go! Oh well I can't complain either, I'll get my time off too but at least the bulk of OCS will be behind our class when we come back on the 5'th.

...finally nailed down the General Orders of a Sentry today, Code of Conduct tommorrow...

Dave

Steven Ruiz

...finally nailed down the General Orders of a Sentry today, Code of Conduct tommorrow...

Dave

Right on Dave,

Make us, old men, proud. lol

Let us know when you are starting/posting your journal. I am one that will read every post. I want to know what a guy our age has to be prepared for. Let us all know, please.
Are you in good shape already? If not, you are going to be hurting!
I cant wait. In a year, i will join you guys at OCS and Flight School.

Damn, all this talk about OCS and Primary has me so motivated, its not even funny.

Good Luck Guys!

Steven

Dave Shutter

Thanx Steve, I will let you know how everything goes, well, not exactly everything. Gotta keep some things about OCS a secret or else it's not a surprise...

As for PT I am passing but will most likely be a "target".

Dave

Raptor2216

Depth percepton test:

I took one at MEPS a few days ago and it was th eone with the raised circles in the machine and I failed it. Then I went and saw an optomitrist and they gave a test where I had to use some special glasses and well I passed that one with flying colors. The doctor said that it is the best test out there used to test depth perception. So, I guess the they did not give me enough time to look at the circles or something. Anyway, I hope that answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.