• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

class 1 at ocs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornetflyr423

Just wondering what is the likelihood of not being able to pass the flt physical at p-cola and still having to serve your 4 years. Just wondering if this happens will they disenroll you or not.

Thanks

sludge31

My money is on being sent home...unless you want to be a SWO...an SNFO candidate in my class passed out the first day, and then found out he had problems...he hung around in Hotel for about 3-4 weeks before being sent home...he was offered SWO...this happened last June...the Navy is looking to trim the fat on pilots anyways.

hellodollies

seriously if you cant pass the in-pfa you will have problems at ocs and probably shouldnt be in the military to begin with much less in the aviation community

dufault.2

Question-are you BDCP or not? If you are BDCP, and you don't pass the flight physical, "you got some 'splainin to do Lucy".
I knew a guy who fessed up to some allergies at NAMI (NOMI, WTF ever) and was BDCP. He missed a court martial, and some serious financial consequences by the skin of his teeth. Just be forthcoming with any health issues you have (especially on your initial app.). From what I've seen and heard though, if you get NPQ'd from a flying billet you're going home.

Status
Not open for further replies.