• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Civilian pilot needing a little advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Broke, if you are seriously interested you should get an application going quickly. Even if you don't think that you are competative, what's the worst that could happen by putting in an app?

You might get a negative attitude from some folks on the way, but who knows how the chips will fall ... you'll never know unless you try.

Good luck!

Dennis

C-17 Co
If you want to fly military but run into problems with Navy/Marines don't rule out Air Force. They have similar age limits but at 26 if you got the rolling quickly you'd be able to go from "guy off the street" to pilot training fast enough. Total time for me from first contacting a recruiter to reporting to my pilot training base was about 20 months. There were plenty of people older than you would be on the same pace in my OTS class that were going to be pilots.

Status
Not open for further replies.