• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Civilian Helo downed in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
I'm sure most of you have seen this across headlines, but i was watching the news tonite and had not read this little tidbit. They then proceeded to show the video of the helo, then a clip of a group of terrorists executing a survivor.

It posted a video of what appeared to be burning remains of the helicopter. A man in blue overalls was shown lying in a grassy area and reaching out for help. "Give me a hand," he was heard saying.

Off-camera insurgents ordered him to walk away before shooting him repeatedly to the cry of "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=574&e=1&u=/nm/20050421/wl_nm/iraq_dc_118

I looked at both CNN and Fox for the info on the survivor being shot, it was not there, finally found it on yahoo.

Ruined my dinner.

KBayDog

I have the utmost confidence that these murderers will be brought to justice - whatever that may be.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Can you fvcking imagine? Survive that smoking hole of a helo crash only to be shot by a bunch of @ss holes.

Bad times,

Brett

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
the CNN article states that you can hear him saying that his leg is broke as they force him to stand.

****ing *******s....

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
See what happens in a dry society. That's why they're so pissed.

maybe

I heard on CNN (Lou Dobbs tonight) that two completely different groups are taking credit for shooting down the chopper. " The Iraqi Muslim Army" and, mmmm I cant remeber the other groups name but its something like " the insurgents of allah" . You know, some douche bag name that references god and violence at the same time.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I saw the video of the survivor being executed. It made my blood boil that much more. It just adds to my motivation to finish flight school and so that I might have the opportunity to find them and bestow on them a nice can of whoop a$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.