• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Civilian Clothes at TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fongabonga

pilot
I was just packing up my stuff getting ready to go down on friday and I was just wondering how much civilian clothes will i need at TBS? Espcially for Mike company since i'll be there for 2 months. How strict are they with the civilian clothing regulations? Please don't tell me it's polo and khaki whenever we're not in uniform...

el_bastardo

It used to be polo and khaki's until the Colonel changed the regs. So until something changes his mind, jeans are alright as long as you still look like a Marine Officer. No tears in anything, no tshirts, shirts must have a collar. Fresh haircut every week.

The uniform of the day for IFS is civvies unless you have to show up for a formation, then it's cammies. No cammies at the airport. Plan on doing IFS almost every day for those two months.

IFS is awesome, enjoy your time in Mike Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.