• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Citadel or Noriwch

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Neither. If you really want to go to a military school, the Chesapeake Univ. of Nautical Technologies is the place to go. Great school, great bars and a great town. That and sexually repressed women at all girls Catholic schools love C.U.N.T....

As a former student of an all girls Catholic school in MD, this is definitely true :p

KBayDog

Yeah but he still lives in his parents basement.

Just like the average college graduate.

In any event, to the OP: Don't bother with The Citadel. You probably wouldn't make it through, anyway. ;)

Besides, FLYTPAY was in the last class with a real "System."

Or was that Flash?

Bevo16

pilot
Find yourself a school that either starts with:

The University Of

or ends in:

State.

That is all.

KBayDog

The University Of

or ends in:

State.

That is all.

"I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as..."

sclsu_muddogs_tshirt-p235851404700351428qnye_400.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Besides, FLYTPAY was in the last class with a real "System."

Or was that Flash?

That would be me, last of the Old Corps! ;)

The deal-breaker for me when I visited both schools was location. Norwich was in a beautiful setting but in the middle of friggin nowhere, and I don't particularly like to ski.

The Citadel is just a mile from downtown Charleston, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, bar none. There is plenty to do if you do want to have fun and the College of Charleston is 60-70% female and 5 times the size of the Citadel, so you got that going for you too.

If you have any more questions, PM me. But I would take the earlier suggestion and visit both schools to see which you like better and is a better fit, that is probably your best option. Good luck!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

The University Of

or ends in:

State.

That is all.

I'll echo Bevo and say there's nothing better than a STATE school.

-ea6bflyr ;)

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
I went to my first year at school as a Rat at the fine Virginia Military Institute. Some of the best and worst times I have endured. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Go to the Citadel. It's second best.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Neither. Why would you want to pay for that hell?

This is what entered my mind while getting chewed out with my face on the deck for calling a soon-to-commission First Classman a "dipshit".

That's when "regular" college became a lot more appealing.

Your statement made me laugh out loud.