• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cigars

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Who enjoys the occasional smoke and which ones do you like?

I prefer:

Camacho Triple Maduro

CAO MX2, LX2 and Anniversario

Diesel Unlimited

What say you?

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I tried the Nub Habano and did not enjoy it. I'll have to try a different one next time.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I tried the Nub Habano and did not enjoy it. I'll have to try a different one next time.
No accounting for taste, but weird. Maybe try the Cameroon. I've had nothing but great success with Nubs.

Although they've been discontinued, I also enjoy(ed) Nosotros.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Rocky Patel Vintage and Don Pablo for cheaper stuff. Otherwise I have to source the good stuff while on deployment.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Oh where do I start -

Gurkha (And anything else created by Mr. K. Hansotia) - Specifically Triple Ligero, Spec Ops, Blue Steel, Legend and others.
Acid - One, Kuba Kuba, Nasty, Nefasto, Ming, Extra Ordinary Larry, Earthiness, Cold Infusion Tea, 3, Opulence
Drew Estates (makers of Acid)
5 Vegas - Serie A, AAA, Cask Strength
Diesel - All of them
Man'O'War - All of them
Nub - great for a good short smoke

And a crap ton of others.

And I've got a 75 capacity desktop cabinet humidor that I keep at least half full at all times.

Renegade One

None
You guys have certainly raised the bar...back in my JO days the two preferred "smokes" were Antonio & Cleopatra "Grenadiers" and/or "Marsh Wheelings"...eleven cents of pure contentment!