• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS ChuckMK23 & Mad Dog World Tour (KNPA / KNSE)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
That wasn’t Mad Dog driving !!!
Roger, just wanted to be sure you and @mad dog we’re acting out some Walter Mitty fantasy. I can see the two of you, playing “Flight of the Intruder,” heading into SAM City on an unauthorized mission. Just remember, if the gyro goes out kick the transmission hump.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Roger, just wanted to be sure you and @mad dog we’re acting out some Walter Mitty fantasy. I can see the two of you, playing “Flight of the Intruder,” heading into SAM City on an unauthorized mission. Just remember, if the gyro goes out kick the transmission hump.
Everyone knows you never trust any A-6 derivative that has an even number of anchors in the cockpit.:p

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I was digging the new Massif soft shell flight jacket! Seems like that’s what the cool kids are wearing at Whiting.

Is this issue now or squadron purchased?

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
I was digging the new Massif soft shell flight jacket! Seems like that’s what the cool kids are wearing at Whiting.

Is this issue now or squadron purchased?
I bought one from Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet (used to be DRMO) for $125 about six months ago. I think they are nearly $600 retail. It is a nice coat and I like it in my narrow cockpit over the G1 which can get easily scratched up. That said, I don't think I would pay full price for one.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I bought one from Uncle Sam's Retail Outlet (used to be DRMO) for $125 about six months ago. I think they are nearly $600 retail. It is a nice coat and I like it in my narrow cockpit over the G1 which can get easily scratched up. That said, I don't think I would pay full price for one.
Link???

Pags

N/A
pilot
Unless you need something fire resistant there's no point in buying one. There are plenty of other fleece jackets out there that can had for a whole lot less.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Unless you need something fire resistant there's no point in buying one. There are plenty of other fleece jackets out there that can had for a whole lot less.

Here is the link. https://www.unclesamsretailoutlet.com/

I don't see any there now, but they are having a great sale on permaloft pants if you like cold-weather outdoor stuff. I have to agree entirely with @Pags that you can find a similar coat (not fireproof) at a much lower price like this one....https://www.medalsofamerica.com/clothing/jackets/alpha-micro-fleece-jacket-od-with-hook-and-loop