• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Choice of Commission in the Naval Academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am an aspiring applicant to the USNA academy and was wondering do you choose a commission with either the Navy or Marine Corp when you finish your four years. My dream was always to be in the Marine Corp. I know it's hard to get into the USNA so I don't need to be told. I'm in the top 5% of my class, in the Sea Cadets, speak a foreign language fluently, and am a varsity athlete.

Crowbar

None
Interesting. On your profile you list a birthdate in 1973. If that's the case you certainly won't be going to the academy. Yet when I searched your email, I found it registered on some car forums, using a girl's name, with an age of 24. Furthermore, you claim to be a doctor and in the top 5% of your class. Med school class?

An internet search of your username reveals some of the following results:
davidgallatin88. 35 year old Male from Uintah, Utah
About davidgallatin88, Biography Cho Yung Tea, Location UK
davidgallatin88, Date of Birth September 7, 1983 (26)

Nobody expects you to list your address, mother's maiden name, SSN, driver's license number, and your biggest fears, at least not in your first post, but being at least somewhat straightforward is expected around here.

Maybe I'm just suspicious but I'm locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.