• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Check in drug test

kayak763009

I just checked into a TPU command ( waiting on my clearance to finalize) and when I went to the UPC office for check in urinalysis they told me they recently changed their protocol. I had to be read a page long sop that basically said I need to stand on foot prints on the deck at a 45 degree angle , trousers and underwear lowered below the knees , brown shirt lifted out of the way , free hand not obscuring the view of my penis, it was very humiliating. Has anyone ever had to do this before?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just checked into a TPU command ( waiting on my clearance to finalize) and when I went to the UPC office for check in urinalysis they told me they recently changed their protocol. I had to be read a page long sop that basically said I need to stand on foot prints on the deck at a 45 degree angle , trousers and underwear lowered below the knees , brown shirt lifted out of the way , free hand not obscuring the view of my penis, it was very humiliating. Has anyone ever had to do this before?

Welcome to the navy.

Like what the above posted said, that is the right procedures/protocol.

You can blame someone attempting to cheat with a fake penis… for you having to show yours to the UPC/observer.

NavyWO_1368

That’s standard Navy urinalysis protocol. Some commands don’t make you drop trou but others do. Where I’m at now everything gotta be at your boots and shirt needs to be at nipple line. Sounds crazy but people try to cheat all the time.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Are my peers at SWA, Deloitte and JPMorgan also watching the fluid leave each others’ penises at work, or is that a military-unique job perk?
Dicks on dicks is a perk unique to military service!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
The Navy asks you to test a lot of drugs in your career. A fun one is the anthrax drug test. They shoot you with the vaccine, and you get to test it.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are my peers at SWA, Deloitte and JPMorgan also watching the fluid leave each others’ penises at work, or is that a military-unique job perk?
That wasn't the procedure at AA. But my last experience was about 4 years ago. For what it is worth, never had to comply with this procedure in the Navy. Active until 1989, finished up in the reserves 2007. Lucky I guess.

MGoBrew11

pilot
Watches are supposed to be removed! Cheater!

I’ve never had a urinalysis where any of this is a thing, but this thread is hilarious.

number9

Contributor
Watches are supposed to be removed! Cheater!

I’ve never had a urinalysis where any of this is a thing, but this thread is hilarious.
I'm just a dirty INTEL O-1 and at my NOSC's INDOC a bunch of us had to do a, um, closely-supervised urinalysis... so it's definitely a thing!