• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charlton Heston Gun Collection

Redux

Probably. I was going to go with this, but about 4 inches shorter:

michael_moore_ssm.jpg

Oh shit, that's just plain mean. FUNNY but mean! :D

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
MB and Bevo:

That was just brutal.

For my own part I always thought of Flash as an ultra right wing, gun stock piling, Ron Paul voting, gold hoarding, patriot who just likes to argue a lot. But then again I can be a bit of an optimist.

Flugelman

Contributor
^^^^^
+1

Gee whiz, Flash, I'm sorry I started a thread that devolved into a "Trash Flash" circus. But I'm enjoying it anyway.... :D

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I love how he has a damn waiting room built in. Thats how many guns he has.
I'm sure if he had ventilation to allow smoking cigars, and a collection of top shelf bourbon and scotch it would pretty much be the place to go to when you die if you've lived a good life.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I would love to claim the originality....Rocketman thought of it first. I think he is beginning the patent process. :)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wouldn't a suppressor make it easier to sneak in and out undetected, leaving destruction and despair in my wake? Maybe not such a bad idea.

Flugelman

Contributor
Wouldn't a suppressor make it easier to sneak in and out undetected, leaving destruction and despair in my wake? Maybe not such a bad idea.

Hmmmm... "Wake" implies a watercraft. Are you a SWO in disguise??? :eek: :D

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor

Naw, Seems like you are describing a sound suppressor.

I am talking about something specifically designed to suppress the, uh, flash of the muzzle blast. Muzzle the flash, IOW....heh heh.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
this is what i think i should look like..haha yeah right but i do run like him though....

robocop.jpg

but i do want his F'n Gun!

sickboy

pilot
Where does one get that many BAR's? Cause I think my USAA loan might now have a purpose.