• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charlton Heston Gun Collection

Flugelman

Contributor
Got these from a friend today. My kinda collector! :D

Heston1.jpg

Heston2.jpg

Heston5.jpg

Heston4.jpg

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I love how he has a damn waiting room built in. Thats how many guns he has.

Bevo16

pilot
Is there an echo in here?

What are you doing on a gun thread anyway? I had you pegged for a pacifist.

brownshoe

Contributor
Awwww CRAP! :icon_rage:eek:

Not to worry, Flug, wait until you’ve f’ed up as many times as I have.:)

Now… let’s you and I get back to that trip to Virginia once you’re relieved from duty with your family. Gas prices are down.;)

Steve

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Gold jacket, green jacket, either way that dude had a serious collection going on. I need to clean up my keyboard and change my pants now.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is there an echo in here?

What are you doing on a gun thread anyway? I had you pegged for a pacifist.

MB was late to the punch.

Ahhh, the folly of thinking you know someone off the internet.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Holy Criminy...$12.7 mil for that collection. I say, half joking, that he has a bigger cache of weapons than my service, probably. Wonder if he had a range on his property, as it would be pretty remarkable to be able to take your pick off the wall and go shoot it.

MB was late to the punch.

Ahhh, the folly of thinking you know someone off the internet.
I dunno. I picture you as tall and skinny with an ironic mustache. You often pop your collar as well, I think, judging from your posts. You have a pronounced limp, from your days jumping over the wall at the Citadel to sneak into town to meet your D&D club and "roll the 10 sided dice".

Close?:D
</threadjack>

Bevo16

pilot
I dunno. I picture you as tall and skinny with an ironic mustache. You often pop your collar as well, I think, judging from your posts. You have a pronounced limp, from your days jumping over the wall at the Citadel to sneak into town to meet your D&D club and "roll the 10 sided dice".

Close?

Probably. I was going to go with this, but about 4 inches shorter:

michael_moore_ssm.jpg