• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Charging people money to become a fighter pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeyeHandler

Sergio Kontek
pilot
I followed the program step by step and got E-2s. Guess that's why I'm not featured on the web site in civvies in front of some mothballed airplane loaded with rockeyes.. oh well, live and learn.. lol
No, not really, if you were REALLY buying it.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Funny story, my first introduction to the Wild Geese was at Beaufort. By the end of the night, the keg was surrounded by Phrog guys (the reserve bubbas from 774 and my crew from 264), and the pilots from 774 (both LtCols) were doing keg stands. The look on the F/A-18 guys faces (it was THEIR O'Club after all) was priceless...

Sounds like our MAG social a few weeks back. Huey/Cobra types sitting quietly talking amongst themselves, Phrog guys (and girls) in the corner playing beer pong waiting on the party bus to show up.

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Well the dude is supplementing his monthly cash flow props to him. To us on here the power pack looks rediculous, but to the unknowing trying to do research it looks appealing especially if you don't even know the difference between the O and E recruiters. The Jets upsell is pretty overblown for the crapshoot it is.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The Jets upsell is pretty overblown for the crapshoot it is.

Yeah, I guess that is what makes me giggle. If I were him, I'd probably market it more as a guide to getting into Navy/USMC flight school so that I don't get some angry customer years down the road who got something other than jets. That said, by then they would probably realize that there are no guarantees in this business.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Wow! Good for him...I'd like to know if he's made much money. Hell, I'm considering buying it just so I can read about "what it feels like to get launched off an aircraft carrier and pass MACH 1 while climbing to 45,000 feet"! That's got to be some rush! Lol

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
"cue drumroll for cease and desist post/email regarding slandering (or whatever the term is) of this product...."

Once again, waaaayyy back time machine.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
When I got to the MOC back in Feb 09 there was a testimonial printed out and cut out and posted up in the MOC office. It was a real live jarhead who bought the program and left a testimonial with picture and all. Best part was that he was still pre-API when I got there and still in the pool, and he classed up soon after. I wonder if he got jets.

I'm willing to bet that the site more than supplements his monthly cash flow. His price point is a little high for his audience, but I don't think I could come up with a better gimmick. Actually, I'm willing to believe that he believes himself to a great extent. Good for him.

MaleToTheCore

Haha, a long time ago I actually did buy this. It does have pretty good information to get started with, no joke. However, most of the information is also available for free online.

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
The main question I have is, does anyone here know anyone who has actually used this or any of the people giving testimonials on the site?

A dude in my class bought the system and had his name and rank on the front page while he was in Kingsville. He eventually attritted...

UF_ME

Have you all seen the forum associated with the package?

$30ish a month for what seems like a wanna-be AW...oh but there are former Blue Angel members

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Have you all seen the forum associated with the package?

$30ish a month for what seems like a wanna-be AW...oh but there are former Blue Angel members

For that kind of money, I hope they are a lot more gentle with the newbies/wannabes

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
For that kind of money, I hope they are a lot more gentle with the newbies/wannabes

Haha, I was just reading a thread where everyone destroyed a newbie. Sometimes I think we're assholes. But then again, I enjoy being able to speak my mind on this site and now having to worry about hurting anyones feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.