• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances of getting jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I was wondering what the chances are for getting jets? I understnad that it is very competitive but do you need to be in the top 5, top 10 in your class to get jets? Also I read that I could increace my chances if go to the airforce primary instead of the navy primary. I'm up for the JAN 2010 boards so any idia of what it would look like then?
Dave, there are certain topics with any group that become an inside joke, you have stumbled upon the largest landmine there is with regards to that on this forum. Here is the link to the Forum Rules, some useful information for the first time poster, and two tidbits to read if you suffer from ADD.

Air Warrior’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)

COMMON QUESTIONS: The following are a few examples of questions that are no longer funny, and will generally result in you getting made fun of:

As an aspiring officer, you are going to be expected to display personal initiative. Your mother should not be running down your paperwork, and we are not going to waste our time answering simple questions which have been answered many times in one of the many threads created in the 10 years this site has been online. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. If you still have questions, then chime in and we would be happy to help.
Welcome to the site,

John

What_Percent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.