• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances of being deployed

Phantom89

HueyCobra8151:What reserve unit are you going to?

What do you mean "trained to work the systems of the cobra?"

I will be based in Johnstown, PA and my unit will be HMLA 773 DET A.
hmla772.jpg

My MOS will be 6324, Aircraft communications/navigation/electrical/ weapon systems technician, U/AH-1

Hope that clears some things up for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Conaway, thanks for that advice, but I am not as concerned about my school being interupted, as much as I was just curious if I was going to be sent or not, skidkid filled me in on some info that really helped clear up a few of my concerns. It has become clear to me that I will be sent at some point before my schooling is over most likely and I am glad to hear it, I'm obviously not the first person who has had this problem and I have received some great advice on how it has been dealt with in the past and what steps i can take, I am no longer concerned about what will happen when the time comes.

Conaway

Conaway, thanks for that advice, but I am not as concerned about my school being interupted, as much as I was just curious if I was going to be sent or not, skidkid filled me in on some info that really helped clear up a few of my concerns. It has become clear to me that I will be sent at some point before my schooling is over most likely and I am glad to hear it, I'm obviously not the first person who has had this problem and I have received some great advice on how it has been dealt with in the past and what steps i can take, I am no longer concerned about what will happen when the time comes.

Gotcha.